The BSO woodwinds and brass take center stage in this program of intimate and diverse masterworks.
What’s Interesting About This Concert
- Conductor Lucas Richman makes his BSO debut as a piano soloist
- Hear music that spans over 300 years, from 1615 to 1920
- Experience the full range of wind and brass playing in hidden gems by Dvořák and Stravinsky
- Paul Dukas | Fanfare from La Peri
- Francis Poulenc | Sextet, Lucas Richman, piano
- Giovanni Gabrielli | Canzone for Brass Choir
- Igor Stravinsky | Symphonies of Wind Instruments
- Antonín Dvořák | Serenade for Wind Instruments
Concert Length: Approx. 1 hour, 30 minutes, including intermission
Now available as part of a discounted season subscription package. Single tickets on sale September 9, 2019.