Due to COVID-19, our Winter/Spring schedule and offerings have changed.
- View and apply for Winter 2021 Winds and Brass Classes
- Spring 2021 Chamber Music for Strings Plans TBD
WINDS AND BRASS SESSIONS [Online]
- OBOE with Ben Fox, January 18th and 25th, 7pm
- FLUTE with Jonathan Laperle, January 25th and February 1st, 7pm
- TRUMPET with William Whitener, February 1st and 8th, 7pm
- FRENCH HORN with Scott Burditt , February 1st and 8th, 7pm
- CLARINET with Kristen Finkbeiner, February 22nd and March 1s, 7pm
- BASSOON with Wren Saunders, February 22nd and March 1st, 7pm
- TROMBONE/LOW BRASS with Michael Tybursky, March 8th and 15th, 7pm
SPRING CHAMBER MUSIC [Strings Only, In-Person]
BSYO ensembles typically rehearse on Thursday nights at the Bangor Arts Exchange (193 Exchange Street) from September to April. Prelude groups rehearse from 5 to 6:30 p.m., and the Philharmonic Orchestra rehearses from 6:45 to 8:45 p.m. The Pre-Orchestra program meets every other week from 4:00 to 4:45 p.m.
Thank You to our BSYO Season Sponsors: