Roberto Plano, piano
Jamilyn Manning-White, soprano
UMaine Singers & Oratorio Society
We celebrate Beethoven’s 250th birthday with his Piano Concerto No. 4 and bring to life a groundbreaking mass by Haydn.
What’s Interesting About This Concert
- It’s an embarrassment of riches: Beethoven, Haydn, two choirs, five soloists
- Italian pianist Roberto Plano has been hailed for his “sparkling clarity”, a perfect fit for Beethoven
- Haydn’s Mass In Time of War is known for its dramatic use of timpani
- Ludwig van Beethoven | Piano Concerto No. 4, Roberto Plano, piano
- Franz Josef Haydn | Mass In Time of War, Hob. XXII:9
Concert Length: Approx. 1 hour, 50 minutes, including intermission
Now available as part of a discounted season subscription package. Single tickets on sale September 9, 2019.