The Masterworks season concludes with Mahler’s passion-filled Symphony No. 5, and a rarely performed gem by Mozart.
What’s Interesting About This Concert
- Mahler’s 5th has been called “the Everest of music” and “a virtuosic orchestral portrayal of love”
- Over 80 musicians will be featured on stage, our largest orchestra of the year
- Mozart’s Masonic Funeral Music can be heard in the film Amadeus and perfectly sets the stage for Mahler
- W.A. Mozart | Masonic Funeral Music, K.477
- Gustav Mahler | Symphony No. 5
Concert Length: Approx. 1 hour, 30 minutes, no intermission
Now available as part of a discounted season subscription package. Single tickets on sale September 9, 2019.