Updated 04/07/2020 – Following directives from the University of Maine and recommendations from the State of Maine CDC, the Bangor Symphony Orchestra is cancelling the following upcoming events and performances:
- Symphony Soiree, March 21, 2020 (Collins Center for the Arts)
- Sounds of the Sea, March 22, 2020 (Collins Center for the Arts)
- BSYO Spring Concert, March 29, 2020 (Hampden Academy)
- Beethoven & Haydn, April 5, 2020 (Collins Center for the Arts)
- Mozart & Mahler, May 3, 2020 (Collins Center for the Arts)
- Music of the Knights, May 30, 2020 (Collins Center for the Arts)
We recognize the importance of protecting our musicians and audience members from further spread of the COVID-19 virus, and ask for your patience and support as we navigate these uncertain times. Any future concert cancellation updates will be posted to this page.
- Those wishing to have their ticket purchase recognized as a donation, or to receive a voucher for a future performance, please e-mail email@example.com or call (207) 942-5555 ext. 2
- Those wishing to receive a credit to next season or a refund, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-622-TIXX
Converting your ticket to a donation at this crucial time is an enormous act of generosity that will help sustain the BSO as we make plans to return for our 125th anniversary season in the fall.