Effective August 16, 2022
Per new guidance from the University of Maine System, there is no longer a requirement for physical distancing, face coverings, or proof of vaccination/negative test to attend indoor non-instructional events at the Collins Center for the Arts, including Bangor Symphony Orchestra concerts and events.
- Face coverings are no longer required, however, face coverings continue to be welcomed when individuals choose to wear them as a matter of personal choice.
- At this time, there is no longer a requirement for proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test to attend indoor non-instructional events.
- All individuals are strongly encouraged to obtain COVID-19 vaccination and booster doses when eligible.
- Wash hands often.
- Stay home if experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19.
- Follow CDC Quarantine & Isolation recommendations.
- The Collins Center for the Arts and University of Maine cannot categorically guarantee that any person entering University campuses or facilities will not contract COVID-19 or any other communicable disease and any such person must assess and accept the risks of illness or injury for themselves.
- All policies are subject to change.
The magic of live performance is born out of people gathering, in person and in real time. These guidelines were created with the utmost consideration for the health and safety of our employees, performers, and guests, which has been our first priority throughout the pandemic. We reserve the right to alter policies if conditions change to ensure the safe continuation of live performance.